You may book an appointment via text or phone: 587-983-8642.
Benefits of Canine Massage Therapy:
- Muscle fatigue
- Aids in absorption of lymph fluid from the tissues
- Soothes nerves
- Breaks down adhesions and scar tissue
- Increases blood flow
- Stimulates the area
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Stimulates flow of lymph and blood
- Helps prevent muscle stiffness after exercise
- Assists in increasing muscle tone
- And much more…
Each massage is tailored to your dog’s needs and may include a combination or all of the following: Effleurage, Various types of Petrissage, Friction, Stretching, Aromatherapy as well as TTouch and Reiki may be applied.
Each Session Includes:
- Therapeutic, relaxing music.
- Essential oils according to your dog’s choice.
- Bach rescue flower remedy if your dog is fearful or nervous.
- Tailored Massage. Some TTouch, Reiki and Stretches may be applied.
Contraindications to Massage:
- Temperature over 103F or 39.4C
- Any viral or infectious disease or condition
- Fungal skin conditions such as ringworm
- Diarrhea, hernias, colitis
- Acute rheumatism and arthritis
- Over an open wound
- Acute trauma, such as torn muscle or internal bleeding
- Acute nerve irritation
- Cancerous tumors and cysts
- Calcification of joints or within soft tissues
*** If in doubt, please consult your veterinarian
- $50.00 per 1 Hour
- $25.00 per ½ Hour
- Rates vary for accommodating services such as immobility or lack of transportation.
- There is an option to book multiple sessions at a discount rate.